Flynn escalates his agenda by landing in 1931 Chicago to call in a favor from infamous gangster Al Capone. The reunited trio is hot on Flynn's trail and enlists the help of lawman Eliot Ness. Also: A clue leads to a crucial revelation about Rittenhouse.
- Flynn helps Chicago mobster Al Capone escape prison time for tax evasion in exchange for a meeting with Mayor and Rittenhouse member William Hale Thompson.
- The Lifeboat team is assigned to travel to Houston, TX, in 1962 to erase Flynn's existence by eliminating Maria Thompkins.
Changes to the Timeline
- Despite the deaths of Capone and Prohibition Agent Eliot Ness, the timeline is unchanged.
- John Getz as Benjamin Cahill
- Jim Beaver as Jake Neville
- Cameron Gharaee as Al Capone
- Misha Collins as Eliot Ness
- Mather Zickel as Richard Hart
- Richard Portnow as William Hale Thompson
Historical Events and Figures
- In 1931, Chicago mobster Al Capone was arrested and charged with income tax evasion and several violations of the National Prohibition Act. He was subsequently sentenced to 11 years in prison; first at the Atlanta U.S. Penitentiary in 1932, then at Alcatraz in 1934 before being released on parole on November 16, 1939.
- Al Capone
- Eliot Ness
- Richard Hart
- William Hale Thompson
- Frank Galluccio
When the trio meets Eliot Ness, Wyatt introduces himself as "Connery" (after Sean Connery), Lucy as "Costner" (after Kevin Costner), and Rufus as "Robert De Niro," a reference to the main cast of the 1987 film The Untouchables.