The trio track Garcia Flynn to 1754, where they land in hostile territory and must learn to trust one another to survive. Also, Agent Christopher investigates Connor Mason, and Jiya suspects that Rufus might be able to communicate with the present.
- Trap the Lifeboat team in 1754 by destroying their time machine.
Changes to the Timeline
- The Lifeboat team's adventure results in a historical UFO sighting known as the "Pennsylvania Orb Incident".
- John Getz as Benjamin Cahill
- Chad Rook as Karl
- Karina Lombard as Nonhelema
- Salvator Xuereb as Louis Coulon de Villiers
Historical Events and Figures
- Louis Coulon de Villiers
- Despite being credited, Goran Višnjić does not appear in this episode.
- When the Lifeboat team first meets Nonhelema, Lucy introduces herself as "Dr. Quinn", a reference to the 1990s TV drama series Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.
- Nonhelema originally ordered Lucy and Wyatt to be executed but decided to spare Rufus. As an African, she knew he was not here by choice as he told him. He however convinces her to spare his friends.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.