Lucy struggles with her newfound identity as Flynn vanishes to 1927 France on the day that Charles Lindbergh completes his transatlantic flight. Rufus, Lucy, and their new soldier race through Paris with a young Ernest Hemingway to keep history intact. Also: A despondent Wyatt receives a visit from Agent Christopher.
- Flynn shoots down the Spirit of St. Louis and takes Charles Lindbergh hostage, with the intent to kill him due to his ancestral ties with Rittenhouse.
Changes to the Timeline
- Despite laying low for weeks as advised by Lucy, Lindbergh resumes his life of fame and fortune; thus the timeline is unchanged.
- John Getz as Benjamin Cahill
- Annie Wersching as Emma Whitmore
- Chad Rook as Karl
- Jim Beaver as Jake Neville
- Jesse Luken as Charles Lindbergh
- Brandon Barash as Ernest Hemingway
- Tiffany Daniels as Josephine Baker
- Susanna Thompson as Carol Preston
- Victor Zinck Jr. as Dave Baumgardner
- Joseph Gallaccio as Monsieur Charvet
Historical Events and Figures
- On May 21, 1927, Charles Lindbergh made the first transatlantic flight from Long Island, New York, to Paris, France.
- Charles Lindbergh
- Ernest Hemingway
- Josephine Baker
- Pablo Picasso
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Zelda Fitzgerald
- "Blue Skies" by Tiffany Daniels