"Like Mein Kampf, by Phillip K. Dick." - Rufus
Six weeks after Lucy disappears and Mason Industries is destroyed by a bomb, the Lifeboat team works in secrecy at an abandoned military compound. Upon discovering the location of the Mothership, Wyatt and Rufus travel to France during World War I to bring Lucy home.
- Wyatt and Rufus travel to France on September 14, 1918, to rescue Lucy.
- The Mothership team travels to France on September 14, 1918, to retrieve U.S. Army soldier Nicholas Keynes and bring him back to the present timeline.
Changes to the Timeline
- Lucy is returned to the present day, and Nicholas Keynes is brought forward in time, but neither affects the timeline.
- Mein Kampf is written by Phillip K. Dick instead of Adolf Hitler, likely due to a change in history by Rittenhouse between the first season's finale and the second season's premiere.
- Susanna Thompson as Carol Preston
- Annie Wersching as Emma Whitmore
- Michael Rady as Nicholas Keynes
- Kim Bubbs as Marie Curie
- Melissa Farman as Irène Curie
Historical Events and Figures
- Marie Curie (born Maria Salomea Skłodowska in Warsaw, Kingdom of Poland).
- Irène Curie
- The emphasis of the series shifts somewhat this season, from the team trying to catch Flynn to pursuing Rittenhouse. Over the course of the first episode, the team realizes Rittenhouse has positioned "sleeper agents", ordinary people who may not realize they are Rittenhouse agents, throughout time.
- Flynn is incarcerated in the bunker and unseen until the end of the episode. When the team realizes that they need him to complete their mission, Agent Christopher visits him. Flynn refuses to speak to anyone but Lucy.
- "Believer" by Imagine Dragons (2017)